Monday, September 18, 2006

Why I Dislike Phone Cameras





My dad, as a birthday gift, gave me one of those Nokia 3G phones that has a 2.0 megapixel camera. Not to sound ungrateful, but a new phone isn't exactly on top of my priority list. As much as I love 3G technology, we're not "there" yet, and I don't really have a 3G account. As for the 2.0 megapixel camera, well, I'd love to have a digital camera, just not a 2.0 one. He could have spent the money buying me a digital camera instead of a phone.

But on the brighter side of things, it's the first time dad's taken an initiative in buying me something. Usually he just gives me money. Of course dad takes care of the phone more than I do.

Backt to the topic at hand, a 2.0 megapixel is okay... as long as you have better-than-average lighting. The first photo is a picture of my room... at night. The lights are on, but to be fair, my wallpaper's black, and only one of two flourescent lights (because the other one's broken) are on. The second picture is the same setup except it's early in the morning, around 9 am.

Yes, the room's messy.

No comments: