Thursday, September 07, 2006

Shocking Blogger Developments

I don't know how, but so far my tracker tells me there have been at least fifty people who've passed by this blog (aside from me constantly reloading the page, there seems to be an influx of random visitors from all over the world). On average, my blog these days just gets around a dozen hits, unless I suddenly post something Neil Gaiman-related. But then again, it's also not every day that I actually get to post seventeen entries in one day (most people don't even post that much in a week).

As for your anecdote for the day, one of my officemates caught me looking at my old blog. His reaction? "Nakakatakot naman ng blog mo, Stalking Manila." ("You're blog's scary, Stalking Manila.)

Alas, the people who know me as a Stalker have made their way to Burn Magazine.

No comments: