Thursday, September 07, 2006

Book Culling

Suffice to say, I'm getting rid of books. Some are simply taking too much shelf space (or rather, floor space since most of my books are now gathering dust on the floor). These are just books off the top of my head, and I'd update it when I get home. Actually some of these books were meant to be presents, so think of them as an early Christmas gift. And I have to actually look for them and find them because they're lost in the mess that is called my room.

1) Dragonlance Chronicles by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman. I have the annoated trade paperback which has all three, so my paperback collection is really unnecessary.

2) Neuromancer by William Gibson. An extra I bought P99 at the recent bookfair.

3) Prince of Tennis Japanese manga 1-24. Don't ask.

4) Quicksilver by Neal Stephenson. I accidentally bought two copies last year.

5) Servant of the Shard by R.A. Salvatore. I thought I was buying the 2nd book in the series, not the first. I was hallucinating when I bought it.

I also have some extra Raymond Feist books at home, although I'm not exactly sure which ones.

No comments: