Over the weekend, I should also be appearing at Sofanauts along with host Tony C Smith, Jeremiah Tolbert, and John Joseph Adams (we all ganged up on John...). And imagine that, people in the UK, US, and Asia all coming together to talk about SF.
- BSC Review interviews Lavie Tidhar and Nir Yaniv.
- Mihir Wanchoo interviews James Enge.
- Suvudu's chat with China Mieville.
- Galleychat interviews William Johnson (Impact of P2P and Free Distribution on Book Sales) (video).
- Merry Monteleone interviews Erica Kirov.
- SF Novelists interviews David J. Williams.
- Bob Millington interviews Hal Duncan.
- Publetariat on The Pros And Cons Of Royalty-Paying Indie /e For Authors.
- Jim C. Hines on Is Your Book Appropriate for My Child?
- Scott William Carter on Help the Economy: Sponsor a Writer.
- John C. Wright on Children's Science Fiction.
- Berrien C. Henderson on Tales from the Slushfiles #2: Brief Stuff.
- Jason Henniger on How to Lie About Books.
- Margaret Ronald on Internal/External.
- N.K. Jemisin on Trilogies.
- Maria Schneider on The Editor Unleashed Guide to Good Blogging.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on The Freelancer’s Survival Guide: Insurance.
- Rachelle Gardner on How Do You Become an Agent?
World's End by Mark Chadbourn