Friday, September 07, 2007

New Blog Anniversary

Exactly one year ago, I migrated from my old blog, Stalking Manila. Somehow, it seems so long ago, not because time seems to stretch, but simply because I've put out so much blog entries in the past few months!

In many ways, transferring to a new blog--and thinking of a new name--helped me blog (not necessarily write) better. For one thing, it gave me more focus. Bibliophile Stalker for the most part talks about books, whether reading them or writing them. Sure, I have posts that have no relation whatsoever to books such as video games or the latest tech gadgets (tabletop RPGs I don't mind so much because guess what, they still count as books!) but for the most part, when I wake up every day and decide to post, I make sure there's at least one entry that talks about (or links to) books.

For the past few months I've also come up with a commitment: to blog every day (on weekdays) barring lack of Internet access. I honestly think it's too soon to celebrate but hey, I managed to fulfill that for at least three months. Hopefully it'll last until the end of the year.

In the meantime, it's back to writing that doesn't involve blogging.

No comments: