Saturday, September 08, 2007

Christmas Gifts

For the past two years, I've been sending local genre books abroad. Right now I'm compiling what I'm planning to send in three months and here's what I've come up so far:
  • Digest of Philippine Genre Stories Vol. 1-4 (assuming Vol. 4 comes out this year) edited by Kenneth Yu
  • The Kite of Stars and Other Stories by Dean Alfar
  • Expeditions from Fully Booked, foreword by Neil Gaiman
  • Speculative Fiction Vol. 3 edited by Dean Alfar and Nikki Alfar (assuming it comes out before the year's end)
Any other recommendations or titles you think I should include in the list?

1 comment:

Sally Magdiwang said...

(Ahem-hem.) Heartbreak and First Love from Cozy Reads. For your 24-7-rompin'-cathartic-sweetlaced-biting-dramatic/comedic fix of Pinoy L.O.V.E.