Friday, September 21, 2007

No Time to Read

I originally wrote this a few days ago and last night seemed to pack a lot, including getting sick and getting into a fight with family.

It's deadline season and because of it, I'm keeping irregular hours. Walking home at 3 am is less frightening than most people think although I still find it annoying that vehicles are still just as noisy at such an ungodly hour. I'm also stretching my multitasking capabilities as I edit and listen to podcasts at the same time. Anyway, what little free time I have is spent on writing these blog entries, which I come up days before and then in the coming days either edit them or trash them entirely. There's still an essay from last week which I don't quite know what to do. Unfortunately all of this means there's no time for me to read, even if I just managed to snag a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows from a friend.

No comments: