Thursday, August 23, 2007

Podcasts Weekly 2007/08/23

In the strange way my mind works, Wade Rockett made a comment to my plug and it got me thinking: is there a site that compiles the various Podcasts? I'm not talking about iTunes in which you're subscribed to Podcasts but more like SF Signal or even Enworld in which they have a regular list of links and a brief description of them pertaining to their particular field... except it's podcasts.

For example, if I were to summarize this week's podcasts, it'd go something like this (of course in no way am I an expert in Podcasting):

Writing/Fiction:
RPG Gaming

4 comments:

banzai cat said...

well, there's always you. :-)

(yah, be the first to fill the niche!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links. I'm getting totally addicted to podcasts now.

Charles said...

What kind of podcasts do you listen to?

Daniel M. Perez said...

Dude, I mentioned it on my other comment, but let me restate that this is awesome, what you are doing, and I appreciate it. Just looking over your list I found a new show to check out because of the Wolfgang Baur interview.