And since I already mentioned Lavie Tidhar, check out the World SF Round Table 1: On Environment and Background.
Today's the last day to apply for mentorship from Nalo Hopkinson.
(Also blog reviewers, be sure to read the FTC links below.)
- Cheryl Morgan on FTC Regulation Causes Blogger Panic. Related: Katiebabs on Big Brother Is Watching! Beware Those Who Review!
- Index // mb on Against Forecasting: A Case for More Agility in Book Publishing.
- Natania Barron on A Year Ago...
- Nithska on Necrography is Dead.
- Betsy Lerner on You’ll Never Eat Lunch In This Town Again.
- John Picacio on Coverspotting in SA: October 2009.
- GD Falksen on The world is not enough... but it is such a perfect place to start.
- Gary Gibson on Burn After Reading – ‘Science Fiction, And Why It Needs Secret Decoder Rings’.
- Diana Rowland on Just Ask.
- Steven Harper Piziks on Writers Groups: Expectations.
- Maria Schneider on Giving Yourself Permission.
- Justine Larbalestier on Unmemorable Book Titles.
- Alma Alexander on What then should we do…?
- Alan Russell on Do As I Say, Not As I Do.
- Juliette Wade on A different value: information.
- Janice Hardy on And the Pace is On.
- David Steffen on Through Another’s Eyes: The Narrative Lens.
- Nicola Morgan on Twittering Is Not Just for Birds.
- Nathan Bransford on Should You Pay Someone to Edit Your Work?
- The Intern on author website curmuddlement.
- FTC: Bloggers Must Disclose Payments for Reviews.
- Banning at Octocon SF.
- HuffPost's New Books Section Is Here.