Monday, November 05, 2007

Finding The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror 2007!


I ended up at Serendra three times last week, two of those due to work (and one of them on a holiday) to the point that I'm sick and tired of visiting A Different Bookstore and Fully Booked (this'll clear up come next week).

Anyway, I managed to find a copy of The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror 2007 edited by Kelly Link, Gavin Grant, and Ellen Datlow at the former bookstore. Now to my reading circle, this is the definitive anthology when it comes to fantasy and horror. I promised Dean I'd find him a copy but Vin and Andrew beat me to it. Unfortunately, Vinnie didn't have a copy yet at the time so the lone copy at Serendra went to him. After a few calls to the other branches, apparently there was only one other copy in Metro Manila and so it was off to Eastwood the following day, just before the stroke of midnight, securing the last copy.

2 comments:

banzai cat said...

Hey! I was planning to get that copy in Serendra! :-(

Charles said...

Think of it as me helping you keep your promises.