And while you're at it, help out Apex Magazine as well (someone cast Raise Dead!).
- The Shirley Jackson Awards interviews Ann & Jeff VanderMeer (that's Ann & Jeff, not Jeff & Ann!).
- Rae Bryant interviews Ruth Nestvold.
- Locus Magazine interviews Robert Charles Wilson.
- Stephen Leigh on Why I hate to answer the phone...
- Sue Burke reacts to Guide to International SF/F (Part I ).
- Ian Randal Strock on SFWA Grandmasters, by Age When They Won the Award.
- Jha on The Intersection of Race and Steampunk: Colonialism’s After-Effects & Other Stories, from a Steampunk of Colour’s Perspective.
- David Forbes on All Tomorrows: The Book of the New Sun.
- Paul S Kemp on Editors as vocal advocates for authors.
- Natania Barron on Notes on the woman warrior, fantasy literature style.
- Laird Barron on Unsolicited Advice for Beginners.
- Entertainment Weekly on Must List 2009: Books.
- Charlie Jane Anders on The Tip Jar: Science Fiction's New Revenue Source?
- The Park Bench on How to Meet and Woo a Nerdy Girl.
- NK Jemisin on How Much Magic is Too Much/Not Enough?
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on The Freelancer’s Survival Guide: Money, Part Three.
- Mike Brotherton on The Path to Science Fiction.
- The Book Publicity Blog on What kind of web presence is right for an author?
- Janice Hardy on Cover Me.
- Tim Pratt serializes his novella Bone Shop.
- Your exceedingly slow internet connection can help IAF!
- It’s alive….alive! Apex Magazine returns from hiatus–for now.
The Year's Best Science Fiction: Twenty-Sixth Annual Collection by Gardner Dozois