- Want to get more speculative fiction topics on the radio? Support shows that cover such topics such as NPR's coverage of Underland Press and the Wovel.
- For local comic fans, Tony De Zuniga will be having an exhibit at Crucible Mega Mall starting January 9, 2009.
- Over at New York, the "I wish I could be there" event is the New York Review of Science Fiction Reading's Edgar Allan Poe's 200th Birthday Celebration.
- And in case you haven't heard it, Ben Parzybok's novel Couch is on the Indie Next List picks.
- Jessica Faust on What Is a Book Proposal for Nonfiction Writers.
- Steve and Melanie Tem on Buried in Paper.
- Mental Floss on Bedroom Quirks of 10 Great Authors.
- Juno Editor Paula Guran comments on various publishing forecasts/solutions.
- Tachyon's head honcho Jacob Weisman gets interviewed at io9.
- Booksquare on book pricing (of eBooks).
- Ron Marshall is now the Borders Group CEO.
We Think, Therefore We Are edited by Peter Crowther
Post a Comment