Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Zombie Survival Checklist

Preparing for tomorrow's impeding zombie invasion, here's a checklist of the significant locations within a 5-kilometer radius of my home. On one hand, it makes me appreciate the prime real estate. On the other hand, when zombies do attack, I wouldn't want to be in my neighborhood:

  • Three Catholic schools.
  • Two shopping malls.
  • One church.
  • One military base (probably two if I stretch the radius to six kilometers...).
  • One power plant.
  • One hotel.
  • Several banks.
  • Lots and lots of parking lots.
  • Half a dozen Starbucks's.
  • Residence of an actor-that-attempted-to-run-for-politics.
  • Residence of a former president.
  • The main highway in Metro Manila.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Great list. I also got a buncha starbucks, a catholic church teaming with latinos, a home depot and loews about a mile up the road and a big--ass drain tunnel that leads out of the city I think.