Let me clarify that aside from manga, I really just buy three comic singles when they come out. They are:
- Justice League of America
- Justice Society of America
So interestingly enough, yesterday, aside from Countdown
and Justice League of America
, I bought Flash #13
. And coincidentally, I read it in the right order: Flash
, Justice League of America
, and then Countdown
. So that's your non-spoiler spoiler if it means anything. And it's been a great whirlwind. Here are three observations though:
- Is it me or was the Legion of Super-Heroes more effective than they ever were in their original title?
- Bart Allen probably has the best doppelganger villain name. I mean the original Flash fights Zoom, The Reverse Flash. And then there's the likes of the Monitor and the Anti-Monitor. The Impulse vs Inertia thing is at least, uh, more creative. Probably seconded only by Superman vs Bizarro.
- Karate Kid speaks Japanese! Cool! Wax on, wax off joke is getting stale though.
Post a Comment