One of the older online magazines featuring Filipino literature (and not restricted by genre) is Literatura. Each issue has a theme, whether it's gay fiction, futuristic fiction, children's literature, etc., and features a guest editor. The selections are usually drawn from the winning Palanca Awards texts.
Admittedly, the site isn't perfect. There are a couple of broken links and while the layout for each issue is creative and stylish, it makes for difficult navigation at times.
Anyway, here are some (note: this is not "all" the spec fic texts featured in Literatura) select links which feature speculative fiction texts:
- "The Last Days of Magic" by Ian Rosales Casocot
- "The Apollo Centennial" by Gregorio Brillantes
- "Subterrania" by Luis Joaquin Katigbak
- "Kaming Mga Seroks" ("We the Xeroxed") by David Hontiveros
- "The Kite of Stars" (The one-act play adaptation of the Strange Horizons story) by Dean Francis Alfar
- "Menggay's Magical Chicken" by Nikki Alfar
- "Espiritu Santos" ("Holy Spirit") by Pearlsha Abubakar
- "Suman" ("Rice Cake") by Corinna Esperanza Nuqui
- "A Monumental Race" by Arturo Ilano