Wednesday, November 05, 2008

November 5, 2008 Links and Plugs

I was up late at night as my 4E Barbarian looted, plundered, and scored critical hits so pardon for the lateness of today's plugs:
  • Jen West interviews Lucius Shepard at the Nebula Awards Blog.
  • Coincidentally, people have been inquiring me lately about "Philippine vampires" and in the Western literature that I've read, this usually refers to aswangs/mananggals. Here's a documentary that I stumbled upon along with an accompanying news item.
  • Catherynne M. Valente on Genreville.
  • Tero Ykspetäjä on Finnish Fandom: Conventions.
  • Roger Ebert gives advice on reviewing.
  • Jessica Faust on Co-author Agreements.
  • Nothing remotely related to what I usually plug here but a local acquaintance called in a debt to plug his magic/comedy show.
And here's a plug for a local friend cum artist cum fictionist:

No comments: