- Mary Robinette Kowal on Four Fantastic Films That Aren't Quite Fantasy. (I'm just waiting for Mary to tackle Being John Malkovich one of these days. I mean it combines fantasy and puppetry!)
- Drat. Looks like I missed the theatrical production of Anne McCaffrey's Dragonsong.
- On a sad note, it looks like it's going to be the final issue of Flytrap Magazine.
- Win a copy of Samantha Henderson's Heaven's Bones.
- Last year, I wrote an essay on online libraries (I wish there was one!) and it looks like they launched one in Europe.
- Here's a different kind of writing workshop: The Butcher's Shop Live. Karen D'Amico summarizes the experience.
- And check out this short film featuring the Tor offices and Brandon Sanderson. Honestly not that funny although there's supposedly some easter eggs in there.
- Here's an essay on Races in Dungeons & Dragons (the human races being Caucasian and all).
- Last but not least is an interview with Miguel Syjuco, the Filipino writer who won the Man Asian Literary Prize.
Postscripts #16 edited by Peter Crowther & Nick Gevers