Friday, January 11, 2008

Top 10 Best-Sellers as of 2008/1/6

From USA Today's best-seller list (you can find out their basis here):

  1. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  2. Atonement by Ian McEwan
  3. The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet
  4. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  5. I Am Legend by Richard Matheson
  6. Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin
  7. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
  8. The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town by John Grisham
  9. You: Staying Young by Michael F. Roizen and Mehmet C. Oz
  10. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's because of the movie but seeing I Am Legend on there gives me warm and fuzzies.

Unknown said...

i'm surprised that I Am America, And So Can You by Stephen Colbert was suddenly knocked out of the list.... unless i'm reading the fiction list or was the list you posted last week from The New York Times? ^^"

Charles said...

It was knocked out. It's now #28. Actually it's the 2nd time I've seen it made it to the Top 10 then quickly replaced by other books.