Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fiction/Writing and Tabletop RPG Podcasts for 2007/11/29

Every Thursday, I post links to various podcasts that deal with the topic of fiction, writing, and tabletop RPGs.

Uh, Murph's Law seems to be at work. After going out of town and Internet-less for days, I come back to the office with my Mac Mini broken. So far haven't really been able to listen to all of the podcasts that I've linked to the last time and I'm currently busy transcribing Neil Gaiman talks but in the scant few (as in I can count them on one hand) podcasts that I've listened to, Theory from the Closet's interview with Ron Edwards and Vincent Baker seem to be interesting if only for their unconventional policy of forum moderation and while I haven't listened to it, Wandering Geek's all music show has always been good for a few laughs at the very least.

Fiction/WritingTabletop RPG (Mostly)

No comments: