Uh, Murph's Law seems to be at work. After going out of town and Internet-less for days, I come back to the office with my Mac Mini broken. So far haven't really been able to listen to all of the podcasts that I've linked to the last time and I'm currently busy transcribing Neil Gaiman talks but in the scant few (as in I can count them on one hand) podcasts that I've listened to, Theory from the Closet's interview with Ron Edwards and Vincent Baker seem to be interesting if only for their unconventional policy of forum moderation and while I haven't listened to it, Wandering Geek's all music show has always been good for a few laughs at the very least.
- The Agony Column recordings: Andrew Szasz, Karen J Fowler reading, Karen J Fowler interview.
- The NanoMonkeys episodes: Day 25, 26, 27, 28.
- Podictionary tackles the following words: mentor, omen, luxury, orgy, wolf.
- The Penguin Podcast features Amy Godwasser.
- WriMoRadio has episode 5 up.
- The Survival Guide to Writing Fantasy invites Cmd-Ln to talk about copyrights and writing.
- Pulp Gamer has Michael Stackpole talk about Breaking Into Freelance Writing,
- Pulp Gamer episodes: Breaking Into Freelance Writing, Help Wanted.
- Heroic Cthulhu episodes: Dark (1, 2, 3), Kytanos Gone Wild (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9), Little Italy (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ), Bond (1, 2, 3).
- Head Games quote and quote In Which We Actually Review A Game.
- Fell Calls has episode 125 up.
- Chimera Creative has returned with a podcast on collaboration.
- Fear the Boot talks about Introducing New Players to Roleplaying Games.
- Geek Label Radio has a Star Wars Holiday Special.
- Gamer Radio Zero interviews Wolfgang Baur and Shelly Mazzanoble in their 21st episode.
- Have Games Will Travel has two episodes up: A Few More Games #6 (evaluating Paul's gaming life) and Episode #104 (Hammers of he Scots and PBEM Wargames).
- The Durnham 3 has their latest episode up entitled Among the Savage Danes where they tackle their Sign in Stranger game.
- Virtual Play talks about Games in Development (Tangled Fates and Kingdom of Nothing).