Every Thursday, I post links to various podcasts that deal with the topic of fiction, writing, and tabletop RPGs.
For podcast obituaries, we say farewell to Carpe GM and certain segments from the House of the Harping Monkey. As far as last week's podcasts are concerned, what I found interesting was Michael Stutter's imaginary interviews with the deceased (Freud, Genghis Kahn, Shakespeare, etc.) for the fiction side and the James Lowder interview on the gaming side.
- The Agony Column interviews: Jeff Ayers of Forbidden Planet, Erika Mailman, Eduardo Machado and Michael Domitrovich, Ann Aurelia Lopez,
- Tor Podcast features David Gerrold.
- The Sci Phi Show's latest episode is entitled Ground Hog Day & The Myth of Sisyphus.
- The NanoMonkeys episodes: Day 1, 2, 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7.
- The Bat Segundo Show interviews: Ursula Hegi.
- Podictionary tackles the following words: linoleum, coup, bawdy, festoon, Charley horse.
- I Should Be Writing talks about Editing.
- Balticon Podcast interviews Earl Newton.
- The Penguin Podcast has selections from An Act of Love.
- WriMoRadio talks about Love.
Tabletop RPG (Mostly)
- The Sons of Kryos has an interview with Jared Sorensen, Jeff Lower, and Judd Karlman in their latest episode and a talk with John Wick on Houses of the Blooded.
- D&D Podcast has its 17th episode which tackles the 4E Fighter and the 4E Warlock.
- Wandering Geek interviews Chad Ellis and has a podcast on Writing.
- Theory from the Closet interviews Darren Watts of Hero Games.
- The Voice of the Revolution interviews Seth Ben-Ezra (Dirty Secrets and Legends of Alyria).
- The Durnham 3's latest episode is entitled Origin Stories.
- The Digital Front interviews Charles Rice of RPG Objects and Vigilance Press.
- Pulp Gamer episodes: HeroCard Orc Wars, interview with Steve Jackson, How To Get More Customers Than You Ever Thought Possible.
- OgreCave Audio Report talks about Musing on the Marketing with special guest Lee Valentine of Veritas Games Company.
- Nuketown Radio's latest episode is entitled Chess for Kids, Geek Dads, D&D 4E.
- Heroic Cthulhu episodes: Rapper (1, 2), Belize (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ), Horse, Belize 5 (A, B).
- Grimm Studios talks about Lawful Good.
- Geek Label Radio's latest shows are Halloween TV Specials and Political Thrillers.
- All Games Considered talk about Once Upon an XCrawl.
- Fear the Boot tackles The World of Darkness.
- Fell Call's latest episode is entitled Warrior-Poet.
- House of the Harping Monkey has their third After Dark episode as they ask what's a good modern system to use and collaborative play.
- Gamer Radio Zero (more of Blue really) has two interviews in their latest episode: Henry Stern of MapleStory iTCG and Jess Lebow of Flying Labs.
- The Signal reviews Serenity Found and other Firefly-related material.