Every Thursday, I post links to various podcasts that deal with the topic of fiction, writing, and tabletop RPGs. Regular programming resumes next Thursday.
If you're reading this on the blog or on the message board, well, it's late for reasons I already told you last week. Anyway, regarding last week's "best hits", on the gaming side, be sure to check out Imaginary Worlds's latest world-building podcast: Using Image Systems. On the fiction side, I'm a comic geek deep down so it has to go to the World Balloon interview with Geoff Johns.
- The Agony Column interviews: Ralph Angel and Alta Ifland, Andrew Szasz, Tom Brokaw at the Rio Theater, Molly Gloss reading "Lambing Season", Jeremy Lassen of Nightshade Books, Maryelizabeth Hart of Mysterious Galaxy.
- Word Balloon interviews Jeph Loeb.
- Tor Podcast features Brian Francis Slattery (part 2) and Blogging on SF (part 1).
- The Sci Phi Show has a feature on Pastafarianism.
- The NanoMonkeys episodes: Day 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24.
- Podictionary tackles the following words: praline, gimmick, creed, health, halibut.
- The Penguin Podcast features John O'Hurley.
- WriMoRadio episode four.
- Writing for Pay interviews Joyce Gorsuch, a freelance writer.
- The Word Nerds tackles Religious Words.
Tabletop RPG (Mostly)
- Pulp Gamer episodes: Mr. Jack (review), Jess Hartley (interview).
- Heroic Cthulhu episodes: The Locked Room (1, 2), Coin (Skype) (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), Coin (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), Lighthouse (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), Zombies (Skype (1, 2, 3), Zombies (1, 2, 3), Corpse (1, 2, 3, 4), Crash (1, 2, 3, 4), Head (1, 2 ).
- The Game Master Show tackles PvP.
- Gamer's Haven talks about New Gamers.
- Fist Full of Comics and Games episodes: XBOX 360 Extravaganza, Scary Games That Don't Begin With Superman 64, Comics for Week of November 14, 2007/
- 2d6 Feet in a Random Direction interviews Fred Hicks of Evil Hat Productions.
- Fear the Boot has a bonus episode: Trivia Challenge! They also have an episode entitled Games Gone Wrong.
- Grimm Studios Podcast has their episode on Neutral Good.
- Theory from the Closet interviews Ron Edwards and Vincent Baker.
- Wandering Geek's all music show is up: WGPR #4.
- Geek Label Radio talks about Geek Food.
- Midnight's Lair has posted an actual play recording of Jail Break (1, 2).
- The Durnham 3's latest episode is entitled Evil Space Nerds.
- Dragons Landing has a new episode just in time for Thanksgiving!
- Fandomaniacs talk about introducing gaming and fandom to friends and family in their latest episode.
- Fell Calls's latest episode is entitled Chimpanzee Warmongers.
- Gamer Radio Zero has a feature on A Practical Guide to Monsters and Thanksgiving.
- The Signal has a new episode on the world of Firefly/Serenity.
- The Tome Show interviews Luke Johnson of Goodman Games and WotC.
- All Games Considered has an episode on The Old West and Beyond.