- Rick Kleffel interviews Kirsten Imani Kasai (podcast).
- Jonathan Moeller interviews Michael Payne.
- Off the Page interviews Doreen Alsen, Jennifer Bokal, Joshua Palmatier and others (podcast).
- Suvudu interviews Lynn Flewelling.
- Gustavo Bondoni on Science fiction literature is screwed.
- The Wall Street Journal on Guiding a Young Science-Fiction Fan.
- TJ McIntyre on Criticism vs. Snobbery.
- Matthew Cheney on Hybrid Books and the Marketplace of Literary Respectability and Ghost Stories.
- Dean Wesley Smith on Killing the Sacred Cows of Publishing: Workshops.
- Monica Valentinelli on Thinking About Your Writer’s Platform? Consider Your Online Reputation First.
- The View from LL2 on The Economic Agendas of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Authors, Vol. 1 — Jack London and The Economic Agendas of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Authors, Vol. 2 — Terry Goodkind.
- Adam Roberts on Why hasn't there been a science fiction Booker winner? Related: Cheryl Morgan on The Booker Question.
- CL Anderson on The Writing Life - The Rollercoaster.
- Soyka on Short Fiction Beat: Long Live the Short Story.
- Rachel Aaron on “If the people aren’t doing anything cool the book is dumb.”
- Editorial Ass on Quick! Someone call an emergency copy editor! I just can't look at it anymore!!
- PJ Nunn on What does a publicist go for these days?
- Alison Janssen on But Does the Reader Have to *Like* Him?
- Justine Larbalestier on What’s Age Got to Do with It? and Damned if You Do, Damned if You Don’t.
- Juliette Wade on Banjo Patterson and Meter.
- Andrew Wheeler on Linking, Demands, and Bookselling.
- Nicola Morgan on Networks and Platforms - Must I?
- Kirsten Valentine Cadieux on Forgetting the point: why do we write things?
- Jeff VanderMeer on My Complicated Relationship with Facebook.
- RIP Barbara Bova.
- Amazon: Cartoonists aren’t authors.
- Fantasy Magazine's Halloween Flash Fiction Contest.
- Obama Appoints Scholar as New Copyright Czar.
- Exquisite Corpse Adventure.
- Give Us Links Or We Won't Sell Your Books: Really?
Icarus Issue 2