If there's a must-read for the week, it's SF Signal's Mind Meld: Behind the Scenes...How the Hottest Short Fiction Anthologies Are Created (Part 1).
You also might want to check out Wheatland Press. The Polyphony series for $80.00!
- Rick Kleffel has a recording of the SF in SF Panel with Michael Kurland and Nalo Hopkinson.
- Jeff VanderMeer interviews Eoin Colfer.
- Time Video interviews Robert J. Sawyer.
- Adrienne Martini on Short stories continue to be where sci-fi writers explore their big ideas.
- David Barnett on Sexism in horror novels: the real monsters aren't the ones you think.
- Alison Flood on Horror publishers deny sexism charge.
- Jim C Hines on Slush Reading, Seuss Style.
- Ginger Kenney on Raising A Writer.
- Jessica Faust on Planning a Future Income.
- Josh Jasper on Real World Settings in Genre Fiction.
- Shannon Page on Process.
- Kassia Krozser on Thoughts on Print Fidelity and Accessibility.
- Margaret Ronald on Not-so-required for writing.
- Lou Anders on What Not To Do.
- Maria Schneider on The No. 1 Mistake Self-Publishers Make.
- Editorial Anonymous on You Are the Book Creator! But You're Not the Book Seller.
- Editorial Ass on why Wednesday is my favorite day of the week.
- Paula Guran on Vampires, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, and Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight Series.
- Mike Brotherton on Why Science Fiction is Hard to Read.
- Rachelle Gardner on Tell Me the STORY.
- David B Coe on What Sports Can Tell Us About Storytelling…And What they Can’t.
- Janice Hardy on Next!
- Pimp My Novel on The Importance of Face Time.
From Small Beer Press (who have excellent tastes):
Hound by Vincent McCaffrey