Saturday, September 05, 2009

Meme: My life according to the books I’ve read this year

From: Andrew Wheeler


Using only books you have read this year (2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title.


Describe Yourself: The Writer, The Book, The Reader


How do you feel: The Strain


Describe where you currently live: Leviathan 4: Cities


If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Everland and Other Stories


Your favorite form of transport: Extraordinary Engines


Your best friend is: Grendel


You and your friends are: Fathers, Daughters, Ghosts and Monsters


What’s the weather like: Sunstroke and Other Stories


Favourite time of day: Eclipse Two


If your life was a: Palimpsest


What is life to you: The Little Sleep


Your fear: The Witnesses Are Gone


What is the best advice you have to give: We Think, Therefore We Are


Thought for the Day: All You Need is Kill


How I would like to die: Firebirds Soaring


My soul’s present condition: Generation Loss

2 comments:

Alicia R. Bernal said...

Is this why books are better company than real men? You make a good one stop book shop of eclectic titles, my friend. Amazing it is.

Terry Weyna said...

I liked this so much I picked it up for my blog, giving you due credit: http://readingtheleaves.com/mememylifein2009books.