Monday, October 23, 2006

Scary

It doesn't happen too often but a source of emotional distress for me is pondering on asking a friend if I could court her (no, it's not anyone you know, and right now there's only one person who reads my blog who's acquainted with the person, but it's obviously not who you might think). If the gambit fails, I doubt if the relationship can return to what it once was. And even if it does succeed, the dynamic of the relationship changes as well. But if I never ask the question, the relationship can never move forward (as I'm doing all the initiating). I'm just caught in the web of procatination, making the excuse of "finding the right time", which most of you should realize by now, will most likely never occur unless you yourself creates the scenario.

3 comments:

Noelle De Guzman said...

All I can say is good luck. I do think that any kind of relationship involves a certain amount of risk and dealing with the consequences of our actions.

Anonymous said...

Now this is the part where I propose to you. Just kidding. =)

Anonymous said...

Buti ka pa. Ako naman laging takot.