Thursday, October 05, 2006

D&D Ads

Starting last year, Dungeons & Dragons started coming out with ads that's equivalent to mud-slinging MMORPGs in general (yes, I know, D&D has its own MMORPG, and I'd like to point out that D&D has its own RTS as well).



This was actually the first ad, which made its debut last year. It wouldn't be until in 2006 that the next one would come out.



So far this is my favorite ad, mostly because of the guy's expression. Either he's a good actor, or the photographer's a good art director (or maybe there's an art director involved in the shoot). In my opinion, this image is something that could only be evoked in print (it wouldn't be as effective if it were a TV commercial for example).



The latest one so far, it's so-so, although I'm sure everyone can relate with the message.

No comments: