Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A Mystery



I was at Fully Booked last night when I saw the box pictured above. Not that I know if there are any Fully Booked branches in North EDSA. Perhaps it's a Bibliarch branch there somewhere.

On a side note, there's a pile of water-logged A Feast for Crows paperbacks at Fully Booked Greenhills. Looks like a couple of books fell victim to the typhoon, rendering them unsellable. There are good copies available at the Rockwell branch though, in case you're interested.

Another thing worthy to add is that I have a competitor when it comes to Viz's Death Note manga. I saw the first four volumes at the Rockwell branch around a month ago but I only had money to pay for the first two. When I came back the next day, they were gone. Right now managed to snatch copies of Vol. 5-7 before my enigmatic rival buys them off the shelf.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there IS a Fully Booked about to open in The Block (Annex 4) at SM North EDSA.

Anonymous said...

its already open :) nasa 3rd floor ata or 4th floor malapit sa bridge ng carpark. The Block ba tawag sa bagong building na yon...? XD it looks nice :) Duon ako tumambay nung brownout. haha

Noelle De Guzman said...

Yeah, it's called The Block. :) I was there yesterday, sorely tempted to enter Fully Booked but I was already running late.

Kara Hizon said...

late sa fitness..? XD

Noelle De Guzman said...

Haha, yeah. XD I had dance practice for Saturday's Bollywood competition. ^^"