Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Writing Journal: Unreality Bites #10

I'm planning to participate in Fully Booked's Graphic/Fiction Contest and this is a peek at my writing process.

I woke up at 6:15 am, putting the finishing touches to my manuscript. I honestly wish I had more time to polish the document but that's just a fact I'm going to have to live with. I feel that my first few pages are stronger than the ones I end with but we'll see on how the story fares.

Changed the title again and my final word count is nearly 4,000 words. Now it's time to check for the requirements, making sure of those 1" margins and page numbers. There's also the form to fill out, the resume to include, and of course printing out four hard copies.

Good luck to those who are joining!

2 comments:

Dom Cimafranca said...

Best of luck, Charles!

oui said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! ^_^;