Rocket Kapre launches its first webzine, Usok.
- Fantasy Magazine interviews Jesse Bullington.
- The Agony Column interviews Michael Swanwick.
- The Agony Column has a recording of the World Fantasy Convention: The Google Books Settlement (podcast).
- The Creative Penn interviews Philippa Ballantine, Chris Lester and J. Daniel Sawyer (podcast).
- Genre fiction and Tie-in Fiction – a conversation between Mark Charan Newton and Dan Abnett.
- SciFi Wire interviews Cory Doctorow.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on Smart Bitches, Guilty Pleasures.
- Eric Brown's Ten Tips for Aspiring Writers.
- Rachelle Gardner on Is Your Book Worth It?
- Rich Horton's Summary: Realms of Fantasy, 2009.
- The Huffington Post on Making an Author Video. (via Genreville)
- The Wertzone on The Worlds of D&D: Dragonlance. (via Matt Staggs)
- Katherine Kerr on Creating the Magic of Deverry.
- Jeff VanderMeer on Reporting from the Road: 28 Events in 35 Days, The Blur, and Tio's Tacos.
- Booksquare on Managing Digital Rights, Part 2.
- Jeff VanderMeer on Revitalizing Creativity in Your Private Booklife.
- Jeff VanderMeer on Do You Notice When There’s Reality in Your Fantasy?
- Annalee Newitz on Cover Cliches.
- The Intern on NaNoReVisMo #3: the transformers are coming.
Hespira by Matthew Hughes