Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 11, 2009 Links and Plugs

Paul Witcover has a terrific review (the review's terrific, not necessarily the book) of The Secret History of Science Fiction that it shows me how far I still have to go as a reviewer. (My only consolation is that I read Gene Wolf's "The Ziggurat" the same way he did.)

While we're on the subject of the inferior 4+1, Paul di Filippo's fiction "Plumage from Pegasus" is up at Fantasy & Science Fiction.

Anyway, here's my interview with Anil Menon.

Interviews
Advice/Articles
News
Order this book, before it's too late!

Scenting the Dark by Mary Robinette Kowal

1 comment:

Windows, Siding, Roofing and more... said...

Better standard of living is always preferred. People are always looking for betterment of their buildings.

Manhattan windows