Anyway, even though I won't be attending, I'm excited about Readercon. There's the Shirley Jackson Awards, and the Prime Books both will be having copies of Philippine Speculative Fiction IV and A Time for Dragons (just sent them around 5 copies though so...).
- The Shirley Jackson Awards interviews Tom English.
- Temple Library Reviews interviews the staff of Fantasy Book Critic.
- Maggie Jamison interviews Nate Kenyon.
- Mur Lafferty interviews Laura Mixon (podcast).
- Suvudu interviews Robin Furth.
- Jeff VanderMeer on War of All Against All: Realism vs Fabulism? Er, No…
- Nicholas Kauffman on The State of the Genre: The Monster Outside the Closet.
- Moonrat on Why do British novels often have different titles in the US (and vice versa)?
- Warren Ellis on 'We could all have swine flu by the time you read this'.
- Marshall Payne on Top Ten Things a Writer Does to Write That They Don't Tell Anyone.
- Electric Velocipede on Prompt One.
- Jeremiah Tolbert on Don’t Damage Your Brand as a Marketing Twhore.
- Cheryl Morgan on Electronic Submissions - A Tangent.
- Lisa Mantchev on Oh, The Glamour.
- Jason Henninger on High School Library of the Unexplained.
- Jonathan Strahan on Finding Fritz - Editing The Best of Fritz Leiber.
- Cory Doctorow on Cheap Facts and the Plausible Premise.
- Sarah Weinman on Why do some publishers release some serial mysteries out of order? The unfortunate case of Fred Vargas.
- Steven Harper Piziks on In Defense of Adverbs.
- Justine Larbalestier on Agent Websites are Irrelevant (updated).
- Jonathan Strahan on Paper vs. electrons: Submitting stories in 2009.
- Rachelle Gardner on Should You Try to Write What's HOT?
- Janice Hardy on Just the Facts, Ma'am.
- Ronnie de Sousa on Fiction and Imaginative Resistance.
- Important! Ways to support Apex Magazine.
- Paul Di Filippo reviews Nog.
- Volunteer at Worldcon for the dealer’s room, autographs, or the SFWA suite.
- New issue of Apex Magazine.
- SFWA Contact an Author program.
- New issue of Heroic Fantasy Quarterly.
- Prometheus Award Announced.
- Edmond Hamilton Day.
Moxyland by Lauren Beukes