Thursday, April 02, 2009

No More Tabletop RPG Podcasts for 2010

For the past few weeks, compiling the tabletop RPG podcast links has been a burden on my part, mainly because I'm losing my enthusiasm for the game and for gaming podcasts (I'm still listening to them, I've just significantly cut back on what I listen to). Suffice to say, I don't see myself continuing this in 2010. The good news is that there's a lot of gaming podcasts out there being produced and new ones are popping up all the time. Hopefully, somebody catches the ball and continues to compile the various podcasts being released. Otherwise, there's always RPGPodcasts.com. So consider this an advanced warning. I don't know when I'll finally burn out and stop doing my tabletop RPG podcast listings. It won't be next week but I foresee it happening within the year.

And no, this isn't April Fools. I've been contemplating posting this message since three weeks back and it's only now that I've finally put it up. Thanks for all the support the gaming community has given.

No comments: