Also watch the Nebula Awards site for the latest updates on the upcoming Nebula Awards and you can monitor @mythicdelirium (Mike Allen) and @sfwa (Mary Robinette Kowal) as they *hopefully* twitter the event.
And from Marty Halpern: Friends R invited to Ken Rand Departing Party on Sat. Apr 25 at Dave & Shelley Devey's home, 1867 W 10740 S., South Jordan, UT, 1:00-3:00 PM.
- Stephen Hunt interviews Alastair Reynolds.
- Marshall Payne interviews J. Kathleen Cheney.
- Sarah Monette Q&A 18.
- My Favourite Books interviews David Moody.
- Steven Wells interviews James Morrow.
- BookSpot Central interviews Greg Bardsley.
- Copy Write on The Top 50 Australian Writer Blogs (I wanna see Anna Tambour and Cat Sparx!).
- Dustin Wax on 10 Great Moleskine Hacks.
- David Levine on eBook Branding.
- Paul S. Kemp on Pre-writing and a Cycle of Night breakthrough.
- Jim C. Hines asks Brain Picking: Hot New Trends and Writers.
- Jeremiah Tolbert on How to Build a Good Critique Group.
- Charlotte Abbott on Publisher Outreach to Bloggers: New Models.
- Jetse de Vries on Prologues in SF.
- Still Life with Book Maven on Book Review Ethics Re-examined, Part 1, Part 2.
- io9 on The Future Of Science Fiction Publishing Is In Cyberspace.
- High Spot on A Directory of Book Trade People on Twitter.
- The Internet Medieval Sourcebook.
- N.K. Jemisin on QueryFail, Agents, and an Injection of Clue.
- Tom Bentley on How to Interview with Skype.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on The Freelancer’s Survival Guide: Vacations.
- Mike Brotherton on An Insight into Peer Review.
- David B. Coe on More on Revising and Editing.
- Juliette Wade on Workshop: Making a first impression.
- Andrew Wheeler on Saving Publishing -- the Jonathan Karp Way.
- The Book Publicity Blog on Don’t know anyone on Twitter?
- Janice Hardy on Getting From Here to There.
- Suvudu on Being published: is it worth giving up socks?
- The Millions on The Future of Book Coverage, Part II: Amazon.com and the Revenue Question.
Salt of the Air by Vera Nazarian