Thursday, April 23, 2009

No More Tabletop RPG Podcast Links

When I woke up today, I was honestly planning on compiling a link list but everything else quickly took over and I realized I didn't have enough time to do so (and this is me waking up at 3:30 am). A lot of it, of course, is due to enthusiasm and haven't found a lot of time lately to listen to the podcasts (thankfully there's still some semblance of gaming in my life).

Right now there's been a shift in priorities so unfortunately, I don't think I'll be continuing the RPG podcast link round-up. RPGPodcasts.com is a good resource though and I recommend you visit that site.

2 comments:

Judd said...

Thanks for posting those links for as long as you have, Charles.

It was appreciated.

Charles said...

Glad to have been of service. And if this is Judd from Sons of Kryos, thanks for the great shows as well.