- Writing Excuses has an interesting podcast on the subject matter of How to Write for Children. Apparently, there are three sub-categories and being 18 years old still counts as "children".
- Media Sound Off (podcast) interviews people behind the scenes of new media. The first on their list is Edward Champion, the man behind the Bat Segundo Show. It also had me thinking: aside from Rick Kleffel (for the West Coast) and Jim Freund (East Coast), who else are the smart, literary people involved in radio/podcasts?
- Brandon Sanderson on EUOlogy: My History as a Writer.
- Publishers Weekly has an interview with Kelly Link. (Pssst, Pretty Monsters, plug, plug.)
- Oh, and Harper Collins has as countdown timer for Jeffrey Ford's upcoming collection, The Drowned Life.
Science Fiction: The Best of the Year 2008 Edition edited by Rich Horton