For example, if I were to summarize this week's podcasts, it'd go something like this (of course in no way am I an expert in Podcasting):
- Rick Kleffel of The Agony Column interviews William Gibson and talks about his new book, Spook Country.
- The Penguin Podcast likewise has an interview with William Gibson (from SF Signal).
- EDIT: More Gibson at Boing Boing (from SF Signal)..
- Ben Vincent from Storytellers Unplugged talks about critique groups and how it's helped him (and not helped him) write.
- Mur Lafferty of I Should Be Writing gives us his regular dose.
- The Survival Guide to Writing Fantasy breaks from its norm with Flash Gordon.
- Writers Talking discuss setting up schedules and rituals.
- Writing for Pay has part 2 with Wolfgang Baur who talks about a different kind of self-publishing.
- Gamer Radio Zero at Gleemax gives us the inside scoop about 4th Ed as he talks with some of the game's designers.
- The Tome gives us the initial announcement of 4th Ed during GenCon.
- Dave Noonan and Mike Mearls at the D&D Podcast talk about 4th Ed without discussing the mechanics of the game.
- Writing for Pay has part 2 with Wolfgang Baur who talks more about Open Design, Kobold Quarterly, and breaking into the gaming industry.
- As expected, more 4th Ed coverage from Pulp Gamer as they interview Scott Rouse and Bill Slavicsek.