Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October 28, 2009 Links and Plugs

Finally made it to the George Optical V-Mall branch. Unfortunately, been straining my eyes too much so I need to relax them in order to get a proper check-up so no reading for me for the week (eep! time to go on a podcast download frenzy). Don't expect much next week...

When it comes to personal plugs, I have a new essay at BSC Review: eBook Pricing – The Chicken or the Egg Dilemma.

Oh, and since there are a lot of retired tabletop RPG gamers who are also authors, someone should host a one-shot game for them. Perhaps during a con?

And important plug for the day is John T. Unger's situation: Imitator Sues Me to Overturn Copyrights: Please Help Defend My Art.

Interviews
Advice/Articles
News
Book release day:
By the Mountain Bound by Elizabeth Bear

1 comment:

John D. said...

Your modesty is commendable, but it should be noted that Bibliophile Stalker made the list of 101 Book Blogs You Need to Read.

Congratulations!