Friday, October 23, 2009

October 23, 2009 Links and Plugs

Crappy ISP at home. As far as I can tell, 28 hours of absolutely no Internet!

In the meantime, phase 2 of Internet domination has begun. So aside from seeing me at the World SF News Blog, Fantasy Literature, and BSC Review, I'm now a contributor to SF Signal as well.

This week's Philippine Graphic also features a TERRIFIC speculative fiction story (well, it's one of those gray area stories where it could be spec fic) from Francezca C. Kwe: "The Fires of the Sun in a Crystalline Sky (after Greg Brillantes)". One of the best local fiction that I've read in months. Go read!

And Cheryl Morgan has a World Fantasy Award 2009 Local Dining Guide.

Here's your zen photo for the day, although I don't know how to attribute this to (the problem with Twitter posts...):


Interviews
Advice/Articles
News
And here's an anthology I've literally been waiting for a year to come out:

Phantom edited by Paul Tremblay & Sean Wallace

No comments: