Monday, October 12, 2009

October 12, 2009 Links and Plugs

The Sofanauts Podcast gives this blog a shout-out as well as having a great chat with Neil Clarke (Clarkesworld) and John DeNardo (SF Signal).

In local news, the Bookbabble podcast is a bit rough, but last weekend's guest is Filipino-Chinese writer Crystal Koo. There's also an upcoming Filipino horror comic anthology.

Readers might also want to help out a friend of Wheatland Press.

Interviews
Advice/Articles
News
And the book for writers:

1 comment:

John Ottinger III (Grasping for the Wind) said...

Charles,

Please remove the link to my essay. I have removed the post from my blog and I have written a public apology for my small-mindedness. It was vitriolic drivel pure and simple that I should never have posted.

I apologize to anyone whom it angered and ask your forgiveness.