Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Alone in the Bookstore


I'll admit it--for the past few months, Powerbooks and National Bookstore have been distinguishing themselves from each other. There's a small selection of books which aren't available in the other. The good news is that these are books that I really, really want. Yesterday, I bought J.M. McDermott's Last Dragon and Dan Simmon's The Terror from Powerbooks and the rerelease Elric The Stealer of Souls by Michael Moorcock from National Bookstore. The bad news is that there's just around one or two copies of each. Either I'm the luckiest bibliophile in the world or...

3 comments:

J m mcdermott said...

Woohoo!

If I ever make it to the Philippines, I'll have to sign it for you!

That makes me very much with the happy.

I will be linking this in my blog.

banzai cat said...

So you bought the McDermott copy in Powerbooks Mega? Grrr, was going to get that...

Charles said...

Trinoma, Trinoma! I was text-ing you at Trinoma!