Monday, June 25, 2007

Archiving No More!

Went through one more round of scanning my archives and I stopped at 2004. I don't think I'll be archiving any thing beyond that.

At this point, I think my "Best Hits" for my old blog has become clunky, especially because I cover a wide variety of topics, and not just books. Or life. Or gaming. More reason for me to make more blogs, but at the same time that makes it more difficult for people to read what I have to say. It's only lately that I seem to have focus on blogging about books, bookstores, and the like.

Anyway, here are two old essays which I really liked and a CCG player can get into:

All I Needed to Know I Learned from Magic: The Gathering
What Magic: The Gathering Taught Me About Business

As a bonus, I found this old link about How to Break into the Game Business by Rich Redman.

No comments: