1) Do you remove the price tag from the books you buy?
2) When buying books, do you prefer them shrink-wrapped or open for all to see?
3) Brand new books or second hand books?
4) American covers or European covers?
5) Do you consider comics/manga as books (or count it against your books read)?
6) Your favorite book by a Filipino author.
7) A novel you've read that's written in the local language with English being the exception.
8) Your favorite local nonfiction book.
9) Do you have a discount/membership card to the bookstore you patronize?
10) What's a book you're ashamed to tell others you bought/read?
11) Name a book you bought because it was the current fad or because you watched a movie of the same name?
12) Name a book you read before it later became trendy or fashionable to do so.
13) Name a book that you read before it was required reading for your class.
14) In what language did you read the Noli me Tangere (komiks counts)?
15) Did you ever use Cliff Notes or Barron's Book Notes in school?
16) Do you know what month the annual Manila International Book Fair is held?
17) What's the most expensive book you bought? How much?
18) What's the least expensive book you bought? How much?
19) Have you ever stolen a book from the library?
20) Have you ever stolen a book from a bookstore?
21) Do you have a book that you borrowed that you still haven't returned?
22) Is there a religious text that you've read from cover to cover?
23) Do you read book reviews?
24) Do you believe that the New York Best-Seller List is actually a list of best-selling books?
25) What is your favorite University Press (your choice) book?