And for today, Andrew Wheeler reviews Trese: Mass Murders by Tan and Baldisimo.
- Omnivoracious interviews Michael Scott.
- John Scalzi's The Big Idea: Robin Becker.
- Mihir Wanchoo interviews Phillip Margolin.
- Mur Lafferty interviews Jonathan Coulton.
- Garrison Keillor on When everyone's a writer, no one is.
- Haikasoru on MM9.
- Paul G. Tremblay on HWA: Breaking up is hard to do.
- Victoria Strauss on Why Writer Beware Doesn’t Provide Publisher Recommendations (Plus Some Advice).
- Jim C. Hines on Marion Zimmer Bradley vs. Fanfiction.
- Matt Forbeck & Jeff Grubb on Collaboration.
- Philip Athans on Wake Up, Time to Edit.
- Rachelle Gardner on Getting People to Read Your Book.
- Bob Fleck on Check Your Assumptions At The Door.
- Juliette Wade on Perceived Boundaries.
- Alastair Reynolds on Spaceflight and Optimism.
- Pimp My Novel on A Word on Literary Fiction.
Remember You're a One-Ball! by Quentin S. Crisp