No further updates for today or the rest of the week, as I have another series of hospital trips (ophthalmologist, dentist, allergologist) and an out of town trip over the weekend.
- Jonathan Strahan interviews Gary K. Wolfe and Graham Sleight (podcast).
- Pen on Utopia and Dystopia: Geographies of the Possible (video).
- Matt Staggs interviews John Joseph Adams.
- Odyssey Workshop on When to Give Up on a Story.
- Tansy Rayner Roberts on A Question of Canon-Building.
- Marshall Payne on That elusive pronoun: It!
- Ari Marmell on Genre-lized Anxiety.
- Nancy Jane Moore on Schenectady Is Where You Find It, or Where I Get My Ideas.
- Sarah Zettel on Don't Stop the Writing.
- Sherwood Smith on Gender and Friendship.
- Academicalism on The copyfight, science fiction, and social media.
- Mike Brotherton on Themes in Science Fiction: Cultural Relativism and Absolute Morality.
- Nnedi Okorafor on The Writing of Who Fears Death.
- Juliette Wade on Why Worry about Parallelism?
Half World by Hiromi Goto illustrations by Jillian Tamaki