Oh, and looks like the controversy over Justine Larbalestier's cover for Liar has brought something fruitful: a new cover.
- Matthew Cheney on Mindblowing! Related: Larry Nolen on The "Fail" beat still continues.
- Ryan Macklin on Doing The Work, Part I.
- Roger Parker on How to Avoid the 11 Biggest Mistakes of First-Time Authors.
- Literaticat on What I Like Now.
- Joe Abercrombie on Machiavelli's The Prince.
- Arachne Jericho on Comfort Fiction: Because Sometimes You Need a Frakking Hug.
- Editorial Anonymous on "In Which I Form an "Opinion", And the Minnetonka Salty Pickle Award Goes to....
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on The Freelancer’s Survival Guide: Employees Part Two.
- Rachelle Gardner on Writing the BREAK-IN Novel.
- Peter Cooper on Re: Your Query for THE HOBBIT.
- Kirsten Valentine Cadieux on Fiction of 2000 Years Ago: 2/3.
- J G Ballard RHUL Honorary Degree Citation.
- A Loincloth to Set Parisians Aflutter.
- Justine Larbalestier on Cover Change.
Book of Secrets by Chris Roberson