- Yeti Stomper interviews Jay Lake.
- Robert McCrum on Some things won't change in the ebook revolution.
- Guy Gavriel Kay on Are novelists entitled to use real-life characters?
- Stephen Elliott on Why I Write.
- CL Anderson on The Writing Life - Delusions of Self-Discipline.
- Soyka on Short Fiction Beat: Tale of Two Magazines.
- Editorial Ass on agent follow-ups.
- Nicola Morgan on Writing for Teenagers.
- William Shunn on Word counts for proposal submissions.
- Sharon Wheeler on Dangerous dykes? I must have blinked and missed them…
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on The Freelancer’s Survival Guide: Deadlines.
- Rachelle Gardner on A Bad Economy? Whatever.
- Juliette Wade on My character needs backstory!
- Janice Hardy on Step Four. Clarifying the Good Stuff.
- John Scalzi on Quick Note to Would-Be Interviewers.
- Nathan Bransford on Genre Poll Thoughts.
- Pimp My Novel on Genre-Specific Sales, Part 8 of 8: Romance.
Jabberwocky 4 edited by Erzebet YellowBoy & Sean Wallace