Here's what I managed to reverse-engineer (I could always be wrong) about the Deva (the new Aasimar) race:
- +2 Int, +2 Wis.
- Astral Majesty: +1 to all Defenses against Bloodied foes.
- Astral Resistance: 5 + 1/2 level Resist Necrotic and Radiant.
- Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes racial power.
No Action Personal
Trigger: You make an attack roll, a saving throw, a skill check, or an ability check and dislike the result.
Effect: You add 1d8 to the triggering roll.
I like the +1 to defense against bloodied foes. It has that "reverse Tiefling" feel to it.
Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes at first sounds like it's a better version of the Elf racial power but if you do the math, it's not. In many ways, the saving throw option is the most optimal (since most of the time you're only aiming for a 10 and a lucky d8 roll can reduce your chance of failure down to 5%). Worried about the No Action descriptor though. Shouldn't it be Free Action?
- +2 Str, +2 Wis
- Half-Orc Resiliance: The first time you are Bloodied in an encounter, gain 5 hit points.
- Swift Charge: +2 to speed when charging.
- Low-light vision.
- Furious Assault racial power.
Free Action Personal
Trigger: You hit an enemy.
Effect: The attack deals [1w] extra damage if it's a weapon attack or 1d8 extra damage if it isn't.
Based on the ability score bonuses (assuming they're correct), it really opens up a lot of Strength-based classes, especially the Fighter, Cleric, and Paladin.
There's probably some strange math to Half-Orc Resiliance but I haven't figured it out.
Racial power, again, is suitable for Strength-based classes.
- +1 to all Defenses.
- Healing Surger Per Day: 7.
- Hit Points at 1st Level: 15 + Constitution Score.
- Hit Points Per Level Gained: 6.
- Armor Proficiencies: Cloth, Leather.
- Weapon Proficiencies: Simple Melee, Military Melee, Simple Range.
- Armor of Faith: +3 AC in Light Armor and no Shield.
- Censure of Pursuit: If Oath of Emnity target moves away from you willingly, gain +5 damage (3 + Str modifier?) against the target until the end of your next turn.
Encounter (Special) * Divine
Minor Action Close burst 10
Target: One enemy you can see in burst.
Effect: When you make a melee attack against the target and the target is the only enemy adjacent to you, you make two attack rolls and use either result. This effect lasts until the end of the encounter or until the target drops to 0 hit points, at which point you regain the use of this power.
If another effect lets you roll twice and use the higher result when making an attack roll, this power has no effect on that attack. If an effect forces you to roll twice and use the lower result when making an attack roll, this power has no effect on that attack either.
If an effect lets you reroll an attack roll and you rolled twice because of this power, you reroll both dice.
Primary stats looks like Dex and Wis, the former for weapons while the latter for implements and possibly Str as the "kicker" stat.
As a striker, it's an interesting concept with a focus more on accuracy rather than extra damage. It's also the anti-flanker.
Interesting wording on Oath of Emnity. Difference between an Elf and a Deva's racial powers? With the former, you end up rolling four dice all in all. Deva lets you roll two dice and add a 1d8 to the result. Also, you might want to pair up an Avenger with a ranged Striker (preferably a Ranger).
Elves possibly make for great Avengers.