Last week there was a couple of podcast episodes that dealt with deciding what gifts to get for the holiday season. Wandering Geek Podcast tackles electronics for the traveling gamer in Geek Gift Guide. Role Playing Public Radio is more game oriented as it talks about rewards for your players in Loot. Geek Label Radio has their Holiday Shopping Guide episode and talks on a wide assortment of gifts. On the fiction side, you might want to listen to CBC Radio's coverage of C.S. Lewis's interesting life.
- The Agony Column recordings: Bill Minor, Jeremy Lassen of Nightshade Books on eBooks and free books, Bettina Aptheker and Megan Seely, NPR Series First Books with Xiaolu Guo, Felix Gilman.
- Podictionary tackles the following words: brand, penitentiary, jail, porcelain, china.
- The Penguin Podcast features Happy Holidays! with Dave Barry.
- Tor and Forge Books has a chat with John Scalzi, Scott Westerfield, and Justine Larbalestier (part 1).
- The Sci Phi Show interviews Charlie Stross.
- The Bat Segundo Show interviews: Yannick Murphy, Garth Risk Hallberg.
- The Word Nerds tackle Silence and Speechlessness.
- Word Balloon features Heroes co-executive producers Jeph Loeb and Jesse Alexander.
Tabletop RPG (Mostly)
- Pulp Gamer episodes: Games, Education, and Youth Groups (GTS Seminar); The Future of Podcasting (Gen Con Panel), Holiday Roleplay.
- Heroic Cthulhu actual game recording: Logan Tries Vegemite, Diver (1, 2, 3, 4), Wild Horses (1, 2, 3), Statue (1, 2, 3), Zoo, Park (1, 2, 3), Bikini (1, 2), Martini (1, 2), Gunshot (1, 2), Amityville (1, 2, 3), Bed and Breakfast (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), Questionable Tastes (1, 2, 3), Martini (1, 2, 3).
- The Sons of Kryos talk about Character, NPC, and Player Goals.
- Virtual Play has another set of actual game recordings: With Great Power and Spirit of the Century.
- Wandering Geek Podcast has their second Game Bag Review Show.
- The Game Master Show has uploaded the third part of their Gerry Grayson Godsend Agenda crossover actual game recording with House of the Harping Monkey.
- House of the Harping Monkey ends their crossover with The Game Master Show with the fourth and last part of the Gerry Grayson Godsend Agenda game.
- The Durham 3's latest episode is entitled Setting Limits.
- Fell Calls! latest episode is called Pssst! We're Your Secret Santa.
- Fist Full of Comics and Games has the following podcasts: Monarch Comics Briefing for December 5, 2007: Gift for the Comic Geek, This Week in Geek for December 9, 2007, an interview with Peter Fernandez and Corine Orr (the former voices Speed Racer/Racer X and the latter Trixie), an interview with Lisa Ortiz (too many characters she voiced to mention), an interview with Sonny Straight (ditto, too many voices), and Peter Tatara on New York Anime Festival.
- Master Plan talks with Luke Crane about Scene Framing and Pacing Mechanics.
- Fear the Boot tackles RPG Maps.
- Geek Label Radio talks about the Supernatural.
- Gamer Radio Zero interviews Bart Carroll on DDI and Mark Durian on M:TG bannings and restrictions in their latest episode.
- The Basics of the Game interviews Brandes Soddard.
- Gaming Steve interviews Randy Beuhler, VP of Digital Gaming at WotC.