Bloomsbury is ceasing to supply copies of the US edition of Magic Under Glass. The jacket design has caused offense and we apologize for our mistake. Copies of the book with a new jacket design will be available shortly.As for me, it's another of those 18-hour work days so...
- Fantasy Magazine interviews Willow Fagan.
- Fast Forward interviews Scott Edelman (video|audio).
- Topzine interviews Jay Lake (Czech language).
- Rich Horton's Summary: Shiny, 2009.
- Shweta Narayan on About Clarion applications.
- Susan Hill on No, amateurs are not 'Just as good as...'
- Gord Sellar on Attention Bloomsbury: The World Is (Mostly) Not White.
- Publisher's Weekly on Bloomsbury to Rejacket ‘Magic Under Glass’. (via Ellen Datlow)
- Silvia Moreno-Garcia on Cover Controversy.
- Linkspam on Coverfail: Linkspam #1. (via Delux Vixens)
- Monica Valentinelli on Why Do Some Horror Authors Write about Rape, Incest and Abuse?
- Author 2 Author on Shedding Some Light on Foreign Rights. (via Matt Staggs)
- Matt Staggs on Book tours, traditional and otherwise: are they for you?
- Alisa Krasnostein on You know what's fun to read in the debate on gender disparity in SF?
- Jay Lake on The larval stages of the common American speculative fiction writer.
- Sean Wallace on Sexism and Reviews and Anthologies.
- SFWA's Google Settlement Online Panel.
- Nancy Jane Moore on Brave New (Writing) World: The Rules Are Changing.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on American Idol and The Freelancer’s Survival Guide: Surviving Someone Else’s Jealousy.
- Chuck Sambuchino on Would You Pay More For An Agent?
- Janice Hardy on First and A Lot More Than Ten.
- Cherie Priest on Control.
- Dan Abnett on Hi, I’m Dan, and I’ll be your God-Emperor of Mankind.
- Nicola Morgan on The End is Nigh.
- Jon Gibbs on Is Your "But" Too Big?
- Pimp My Novel on The 6... Er, 500 Million Dollar Man.
- Hal Duncan on Oh Dear Dog.
- Nadia Bulkin on People of the Book.
- Jason Henninger on Literary and Speculative: A Rant.
- The Intern on Why you really don't want to get published (part 2).
Thanks for the plug, Charles!
Thanks for the link. I appreciate it :)
Post a Comment