- Oregon Live (Jeff Baker) profiles Jay Lake.
- Locus interviews John Picacio.
- Omnivoracious (Jeff VanderMeer) interviews more Hugo Nominees.
- Strange Chemistry on New YA Releases for April 2012.
- Book View Cafe (Kelly McClymer) on Writing in the Digital Age: The World is Your Oyster, Literarily.
- Book View Cafe (Sherwood Smith) on Life, Play, and Art.
- JM McDermott on Where do the artists and authors come from? Does anyone keep track of these things?
- John Scalzi on My Thoughts on Book Tours.
- Kat Howard on Stealing sand from the hourglass.
- Loldwell on Videogame Chidlren's Books.
The Drowning Girl By Caitlin R. Kiernan